October 22, 29, November 5, 12, 19
Morning: 10:30 – 11:45am
Afternoon: 1:00pm – 2:15pm
What is the age range?
Our core design workshops are recommended for students ages 9 – 18+. Space is limited to 8 students per workshop.
What is the cost?
Cost of the workshop is $325. Waiver and CCOP authorization is available in all surrounding counties – check with your case manager for formal approval of funding.
Our students are expected to:
- Be able to sit and attend to a task for a minimum of 15 minutes, and then return to work after a short break.
- Be able to follow verbal directions with minimal visual support. (In our workshops, students work side by side with a professional from the creative field. Special Education supervision is provided as support.)
- Be comfortable using a mouse (including clicking, dragging, etc.).
- Be able to access information—such as finding images for his/her project—using a browser window.
- Be respectful of the learning environment—including fellow students and volunteers. All of our students work at a pace that is appropriate for them.
Contact Margaret Fairbanks at  670-7134 or firstname.lastname@example.org
STUDENTS: Registration is full!
VOLUNTEERS: Registration opening soon!